|Package Duration||1 Days / 0 Nights|
Detailed Itinerary :
Day 1: Arrival to Jaipur
We are offers private day tour in the Jaipur City with car & driver, guide. We suggest you try this tour of all the must-see places.
This tour covers – Amber Fort with Elephant Ride, Nahargarh Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Albert Hall, Birla Temple, Local Market.
08:00 – Our driver and guide will meet you at hotel and proceed for the day tour of Jaipur.
09:00 – Visit Amber Fort with Elephant ride. The fort situated on hill 12Kms from the city.
10:30 – Visit Nahargarh Fort- The smallest of the three forts, notable primarily for excellent views over Man Sagar lake and the vast sprawl of Jaipur.
11:00 – Visit City Palace – The City Palace is an imposing blend of traditional Rajput and Mughal architecture
12:00 – Jantar Mantar- The Jantar Mantar is the largest of five astronomical observatory build by Maharaja Jai Singh during the period 1727-1734 in north India. It is located very close to the City Palace.
13:00 – Hawa Mahal
14:00 – Lunch at Indina cusion
15:00 – Visit Albert Hall Museam,
16:00 – Visit Birla Temple
17:00 – Local Market of Jaipur
19:30 – Drop at hotel.
In between sightseeing, your guide will take you to a local restaurant to enjoy an authentic Indian lunch.
Tour Detail :-
- Arrival and departure, Sightseeing with air-conditioned car.
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort.
- English speaking guide or language guide.
- Two bottle of mineral water.
- All applicable taxes.
- Other Expenses
- Entrances to the Monuments.
- Any kind of personal expenses such as tips, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages.
- Entrances to the monuments.
- Camera fees (still or movie).